top of page
Portrait of a man in a sanitizing disifection suit holding spray near the escalator in an

Mold Warrior FAQs

Competitive Pricing | 5-Year Transferrable Warranty | 24-Hour Service 

Learn About Mold Warrior

Have a mold-related question? We have the answer! Check out our FAQs below to learn more about our company and services.

  • How Do I Know If It's Black Mold?
    The only way to know is to test it. Just because the color is black doesn’t necessarily mean that it’s black mold. Don’t assume, call us for proper testing and black mold remediation services.
  • Will Mold Make My Family Sick?
    Yes, in many cases mold in your home can make you sick especially if you or your family members have allergies or asthma. That’s why it’s best to call for mold inspection and black mold removal as soon as you take note of it.
  • How Do Know If I Have Mold?
    If you smell a persistent musty odor you may have mold. There may also be visible signs of mold growth. Some molds might appear white and thread-like, while others appear in small black spot clusters. Additionally, flare ups in allergy symptoms, light headedness and fatigue are signs of mold poisoning. If you detect these signs, call us in for an inspection and test and we can proceed with black mold remediation services, should you require them.
  • Is it safe to be in my home after a mold treatment?
    Yes, any chemicals or fogging agents used are non-hazardous that are both pet and human friendly. Typically we recommend that the area treated is vacated for at least 4 hours as the aroma dissipates, this is only recommended if it is a high traffic area like a living room or kitchen.
bottom of page